Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hard work paid off

Its teatalk(results day) again today and kudos to Segi for improving on its event management but there are still many things you could do to make it better.

Managed to be talked rude to (again) by a new lecturer who doesn't know anything. Whats with people nowadays who doesn't know how to behave?! Gosh, i'm speechless towards the way she reacted when i asked her a simple question.. !@#$%^&* You better watch out!

But who cares about you lousy fellas! I got straight As of the 5 subjects that i've taken this sem. I aspect and will be contented with 4 As but God's giving me 5 As.. haha... so Thank you God! You will be the first I thank! Thank you for giving me the talent and strength and as I enter another hopefully not so hectic sem, I know you'll do the same. Amen!

starting new sem next Mon!

Its time to mentally prepare myself and set those high targets again!

No comments: