Wednesday, June 4, 2008

dream or future?

Had a scary dream last night that it was the end of the world! I remembered that everyone including me was afraid and were running or hiding from something. The thought kept coming to my mind that the end of the world is just around the corner. Thank goodness I woke up from it. hehe.. Well, the dream was probably because of the change of weather because as I slept till like noon.

I missed my computer class today because of commitment. Had to go teach my 3d model class at night which was the same time as my computer class. I somehow can’t help feeling a little guilty and left out for not attending my computer class but well, had to.. And my computer class shouldn’t be at night! Hello?! U know how dangerous it is to travel at night?!

While I was at the art centre, my boss told me that her husband had went to pump petrol because of the rise of petrol price again tmr. He's been caught in the jam because people are actually getting their vehicles filled by tonight at midnight. Later on, my boss told me again that her husband is waiting at the petrol station because the petrol has run out and many are waiting there for the next tank of petrol to arrive. At last he came back but not being able to get any petrol.

Wow.. the craziness that happened really struck me!!! I could feel my goose bumps all over. It really reminded me of my dream, if not I wouldn't have thought about it. This is a reminder to me personally that the end of the world may be coming anytime. God maybe coming to take us all to heaven anytime.

Its sad that all these are happening now. The increasing of petrol and food price, natural disaster and diseases. And have you all notice the change of weather? Well, its getting hotter by the minute! and ice are melting people! help! ok.. lets not get too dramatic...

Does anyone know who John Titor is?

He's the guy from the future! yes, correct, from the future. He set up a blog(or something like that) to start warning people of the thing ahead of us before going back to the future again.

He predicts that Olympics 2004 will the last one. He's trying to say that this year's Olympics won’t happen. Just wait and see, that will definitely confirm his story whether it’s true or fake.

Go check him up. You can google his name. I read about him once at Wikipedia, it’s all summarized there.

One more thing I heard from my bro about what John Titor said which is isn’t hard to believe is that in (don’t know which year la but not long from now), we’ll all be riding horses and bicycle. Going back to basics! (Anyone heard Christina Aguilera’s back to basics album?)


In an article which was publish in Australia about Malaysia’s government wasting money on taking a taxi ride up to space on a Russian Space shuttle, it mentioned instead of wasting millions of tax payers money to send that fella on that taxi ride up to space to do nothing, the Malaysian government should spent money on solving their future problem which involves its own petrol.

The article also mentioned that in 2011, Malaysia’s oil will run out! Can you believe that?! So what is the government planning to do when the time comes? Hmm… Inventors, think fast!

No comments: