Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Early Surprise

What a pleasant surprise as my ex secondary friends celebrated my birthday on Sun. Thank you so much for the cake, thought-full gift and red wine!






funny guy gobbling up the cake!



cheers!


It will be my 19th birthday tomorrow, I almost forgot how old I am. It was easier to remember when I was in secondary, because every year u get into different form. Now that I'm in college, I just feel that age does not matter that much anymore. I think its mixing with older people around me that makes me wanna forget the age difference.

Anyway, back to the party. It was quite a fun night. We played bluff game with cards. This game is sure to bring laughter always.

When I was in PD, the only thing we do when we were in our apartments was playing bluff. Just wont get tired of it, i think because every time u lose, you are just so eager to win the next round.

Thats all for now. Thank you again my dear friends!


I think they look drunk... : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Pearlyn Sin said...

Happy birthdayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!