Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Face(s)


Hey all! I'll be selling my cute toy, Face(s) at

Bijou Bazaar @ Jeumpa D'ramo 03 Address: 102 - 104 Jalan Maarof, Bangsar
Date: 2 - 3 August 2008 (this weekend)

Operating Hours:
+ Saturday 11 a.m. till late

+ Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

My friend, Tati will be putting these face(s) at her stall, so if you are free this weekend, check them out! they'll put a smile to your face!


This is a temporary poster that i made.

Face(s) is a doll/toy which is soft and easily shaped. You can make many funny faces with it. The name Face(s) is given to it because it is a Face that makes Faces. Its an interesting toy for kids, a great stress releaser for adults and definitely a great gift for your friend 's birthday which is just around the corner. Assorted colours will be sold this Sat and Sun but with limited stocks only. So what are you waiting for?!

More pics will be uploaded soon! For those of you who know me, you can get it directly from me if you would like one.

Its only Rm 12 for each! All hand- made by me!


map to the location of the bazaar.


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=bitdefender total security 2008 license 3650 days ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg