Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chicken out!

Thank you God for letting me escape from the clutches of Chicken Pox!My Brother is now recovering of chicken pox which started right after coming back from P.O.D camp. I'm immune to chicken pox already that’s why i'm still well and thriving!

It all started during the beginning of this year when my whole family was in Penang for the chinese new year. Then a few days before going home, my sister started having chicken pox. Amazingly my bro and I which has not gotten it yet managed to escape it.

Afraid of getting it, I went to get the vaccination which cost RM110. It is worth your money because it helps you escape the suffering of 2 weeks of staying at home and waiting out the rash to go away and also money! My bro’s medication fee is RM127. So you decide which is better?

Those who have manage to escape chicken pox, take my advice and go get the vaccination jab right now! You won’t regret because you’ll never know when (or where) chicken pox decides to pop up! Pop pop pop!

As I am now super busy completing my sem and facing all my final exams. God’s been faithfull!



.

No comments: