Friday, October 17, 2008

Reassuring

So I went to College on Monday morning to check out the results and well, Segi College never fails to disappoint you with their ‘management skills’.


So we had to wait from morning 10am till 4pm for our results to be publish.


So now it’s time to let you all know how I did for my last Semester.


Malaysian Studies - B

Industrial Design 1 - A

History and theory of Industrial Design - A-

Materials &Processes - A

Computer 3D Modeling - B+


First look at it, I didn’t do that well compared to last sem. But I’m telling myself it’s not fair to compare like that. Because different sem will have different subjects with different difficulty and also requires different sets of skill, therefore I’m alright with my grades now that I’ve thought of it.


Most importantly I’ve scored an A for my most important subject which is Industrial design 1, I did the Helite Inflatable. Safety being a tough theme for it, I manage to do well, thanks to my hard work and endless hours spent into it. I’ll be going through another one which is Industrial Design 2 this sem, and I should be prepared again to put in whatever it takes to succeed.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





My cousin is hosting a competition so pls check it the out! The prizes are amazing!




.

No comments: