Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers!!!

I can’t believe that I could get tickets for the first day of Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen at only RM6 (student price!) at summit! I thought it’ll be all sold out. Thk God! Can’t wait!


I have to admit something, ever since, transformers the movie came out, I’ve been drawing lots of inspiration from these awesome transforming alien robots! Almost everything that I design seems to have a transformer feature or the aesthetic of it. For example recently I am completing my transformers inspired kettle!!!

Since transformers is having its sneak peak tonight, I’ll have my awesome transformers inspired kettle sneak peak too, here you go:



Kettle, K-21 will be launching on 17 July 2009! Stay tune for more than meets the eye!



.



2 comments:

sarah kwok said...

the kettle is absolutely amazing! :D

Tim said...

Thks sarah!!!