Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Enspired Bazaar @ Subang Square (updated)






Details as below:

Dates: 5 & 26 Sept 2009


Time: 10am - 7pm


Venue: Subang Square



Address:


Subang SquareJalan SS 15/4G, SS15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. (just beside Taylor's Business School & ADP building)


For Google map click here.






Hey all!!!


So this is the time that I’ve been waiting for my ‘whole’ life!!!


My stall which I’ll be sharing with a friend is call ‘HEART TO HEARTS’. So come and support me!!!


‘Heart to hearts’ stall will be selling mostly handmade stuff such as toy, FACE(S), cards, gift boxes and many more!!!


Remember 5 & 26 Sept, Saturday!


For More information about what I’m selling or directions to get there, pls contact me at 016 9078 297.



SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

No comments: