Thursday, August 13, 2009

Holidays numbered

If you read the article I posted not long ago about the ways to being the best designer in the world, then you will know that you will need to invest approximately 14,600 hours of practice or training to get there. It is not quite simple isn’t it? This means spending about 4 hours per day (no weekends or holidays) for about 10 years of consistent training. WOW! That’s like a lot of discipline and hard work!!! Maybe if I spend an hour per day practicing, then I’ll need 40 years to become the best designer. That’s an even bigger WOW.


WOW!!!


GOSH!!!


My holidays are being numbered as my intern training is just around the corner so I’ve been practicing on my drawing. In designing, I’m good at developing concepts and planning stuff, but when it comes to drawing, it’s really absolutely tough for me. So now I’m trying my best to draw products everyday but when drawing for only about half an hour feels like its taking 4 hours! I wonder if drawing products alone is enough to improve my drawing skills. I’ve no idea. Someone tell me please. Let’s just see how it goes and hopefully I won’t embarrass myself during my intern with my drawing skills. How nice if I can project out the image in my mind onto a paper and print it out? Come on inventors! Invent me this I beg you!!! By the way, I want it now! This is a now generation! LOL… (from black eyed peas, awesome song, go listen!)




3 comments:

sarah kwok said...

aiyo...don't think so much la. as an intern the company doesn't expect you to be the best in everything ma, intern means learning there ma. dont know ma learn there lor :D

sarah kwok said...

aiyo...don't think so much la. as an intern the company doesn't expect you to be the best in everything ma, intern means learning there ma. dont know ma learn there lor :D

Tim said...

hey.. thks..

but i have to improve too for myself.

:)