Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy?

I'm super busy and stress!

Why busy? because I have time for tv and weekly movies near college and yet I'm rushing assignments! not that busy huh? Well, I consider being not busy when i dont have to rush like mad for my assignment!

I'm blogging from college, while waiting to attend a night class again.

Next week holidays starting but i guess i'll just be rushing for assignments anyway. At least I have movies and tv shows to keep me sane though. I just watched Hellboy 2 at summit, its to kill time actually. Been fortunate enough to be able to catch 3 shows within this 3 weeks. Last week watched wanted and week b4 watched kung fu panda. Surprisingly, among this 3 movies, the only one that really impressed me was KUNG FU PANDA! Its a must see, its really deep and smart!

speaking of tv shows that impresses! :

Sarah connor chronicles
pushing daisies
desperate housewives
private practice.



Oh! lecturer's here..

.

No comments: