Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun weekend


As some of you know that I’ve been rushing for an assignment but a break was much needed. Here’s what I’ve been up to during the weekend.



Cam whoring with my beautiful garden while waiting for a friend to pick me up on fri. I then met up with Sherene and went home with her. It was a nice afternoon just relaxing and watching some movies. Thank you, Sherene and Emily for the wonderful time.


Then at night went for cg, and then to the Chan family house to stay over. Nice catching up with you Rach! And thank you the Chan family for your hospitality. Sorry for ‘kacauing' once in a while.. haha


Just look at the delicious American breakfast that rach’s mum made! An unforgettable breakfast!




And then we headed off to pyramid to a wedding exhibition.




First time seeing a GPS system actually working! Was quite fun playing around with it, and it is really helpful with the info of all locations.


We managed to catch the fashion show.



Prince charming and his princess






Look! That’s Xandria! I was so star struck! I wish I could go talk to her. I’m a big fan of her column. She’s a great writer.



Some pics taken at a floral display.


Look at my 'boh geh' smile. Gosh! I've got to stop that kind of smile, my gums are showing! Ruin the whole pic!


After the fashion show, we were very lucky to get tickets for a movie at the very last minute. So happy to get the tickets at the booking counter, the lady was so nice to let us purchase the ticket. It was such a last minute thing. Thank you God! Hancock was a ok movie I think. Love the humour in it but not the story line.


Went to the Saturday service. Seldom get the chance to attend so it was a good service. Really enjoyed it. Had free dinner at church. Played taboo. Went home, watched another movie, sleep!


It’s a Sunday morning and I finally joined some of the Puchong cg members for their famous dim sum gathering. Was never a fan of dim sum though. I only like eating those fried stuff.



And after dim sum was time for me to go home. What a relaxing holiday for me, I somehow got a little more motivation from it to continue with my dreadful assignments.


One more week to go and I don’t think I’ll be able to finish this assignment! Aargh! Be more efficient! That’s not meant for me only…




.

No comments: