Monday, September 29, 2008

Branding

Hey All!


I need help from all you intellectual readers out there!


As I'll be doing my industrial training for a few months next year and hopefully by the end of 2009 I’ll be graduating!


It sounds like it’s a long time though but it’s not too early to start planning and get a few things done.



This is a few things which I am planning to do


1. Come up with a name which describes me. This would be my brand name.


As you have seen the work that I’ve done and all, I need you all to roughly describe my style and kind of Art. And if possible a name which suits my work.


2. Then use the name to do layout for my portfolio booklet


3. And also set up my own website



I really need to think hard as I was finding it hard to put to words and describe the artist that I am. So hopefully someone can really point me into the right direction and show me some light!



Here are some guidelines that I’ve manage to come out with



Course: Industrial Design aka Product Design


Specialize in: 3D model making, Sculptor


Material used: so far a lot, from paper to wood and plastic and even recyclable items and junk.


Possible future business: 3D model artist and consultation



Categories of my portfolio:


1. College Assignments

2. Model making

3. Craft design specially for kids

4. Computer 3D Modeling – AutoCAD and Inventor

5. DTP (Desk Top Publishing) – Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.


I want to see myself as a versatile artist and always trying to learn and gain experience in many different fields and industries. Therefore hopefully my portfolio will showcase that.


*If u still have not seen my art work. Then folow this link


So after looking at my art work


1. What do you think?


2. What kind of artist am I?


3. Describe my style


4. Describe me in one word




Hope to hear from all of u soon!



.

No comments: