Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo Series 1

I’ve always enjoyed photography and am privilege to be able to take 2 photography subjects in college. Among the photos taken are from my first digital camera which is the disappointing Olympus Compact camera, it managed to serve me for only a year plus which is after the guarantee period is over. I’ll learn my lesson of never purchasing another Olympus camera again. So now I use my amazing Sony Ericson k770i camera phone with 3.2 megapixel camera. It’s been great so far, let’s hope it do last…..

Over the years, some amateurs themselves have tried destroying me with nonsense critics of my photography ability. However, there were some expert too that gave some positive and negative feedbacks. So let the “bad” art be hidden and the good ones shine!

I’ll be uploading a series of amazing photos taken by me over the years which I consider these photos to be either amazing enough or beneath it lays a story……















Houses by the beach (my dream home!) And look, my cousin running towards me. See also the sun rays? This pic is so alive!








Underwater life? No! Its actually moss grown on rocks at peacehaven





Peace oh Peachaven


Klang KTM Station.

1 comment:

Joan Isabel said...

wow! tim, u pics r good!!! :)