Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holiday Plans

I’m on holidays right now. A holiday filled with lots of useful stuff to occupy my time :) Here are my plans:



Looking for Internship. (Top Priority!!!)


I’m looking for an Industrial Design Internship. As I’m living in Klang, hope I’ll be able to get a not too far company. I’m planning also to get a second hand car, if my intern really requires it. Intern starts on 24th August 2009. Do let me know if there’s any opening for internship anywhere.



BAZAAR!!!

For now the date is set at 1st August. Updates coming soon about this event. Would like to give you all the early head start, so make sure you clear your schedule and come visit my booth!!! Doing lots of preparation right now for this Bazaar, really serious about this! Interested in selling at Bazaars?! Let me know!



Art Work

I’ve accumulated so many art works and I’ll be uploading them to my deviantart account. Pls head over to my DeviantART account and have a look!!! Currently doing the layout designs for the props from PAROIMIA. Then I’ll be uploading my College assignments!!! There’s some cool stuff, so do check out!



Display Box

‘Joe Loy and the Warehouse Project’ wants to design a display box to promote their album in stores. So I got to come up with something… I’m really excited!!! And Honored!!!



Looks like it’s another not so free holiday… -_- (mix feelings)



2 comments:

eunice liu said...

heheh...abt d bazaar
dat's cool~
All d best in ur sales and hope it'll b a wonderful experience and journey for you...

=)

Tim said...

hey eunice!

thks! come visit me at my bazaar if you're free! :)