Saturday, July 25, 2009

Surprise call



I’ve been really sick with fever like since Tuesday, and finally today I feel much better.


So, the ‘surprise call’ came yesterday afternoon. The receptionist from IDEA SEED ask me whether I’ve receive any offer for internship. I told her that I’m currently arranging for an interview with an event management company, other than that no offer so far. Then, I can’t imagine that she said that I’ve been accepted as a trainee with IDEA SEED, knowing that I’ve only send in my resume 2 days ago. And she was asking me whether I would like to confirm. I told her that I would confirm with her next week.


Being puzzled I called the lady up and asked her whether I would need to come in for an interview, she said I don’t need to as I’m considered accepted as a trainee..


WOW! I am amazed! Or should I say were they amazed by my DeviantART portfolio which I link to my resume? Haha : )


So here’s the story:


I later found out that the boss asked my course mate who actually did his intern there about me. And so my friend, Joseph told the boss some good stuff about me which I have yet to find out exactly…


So, this is how I get my internship offer.


I am still praying about this offer as I have until Wednesday to let them know my answer. This seem like a really perfect company, and the boss too sounds like a nice person. Thank GOD! He really provides!




No comments: