Monday, December 21, 2009

AVATAR / FernGully


Avatar really is a movie not to be missed! I love it for having a bit of sci-fi and fantasy and definitely lots of magical elements in it. I simply love Pandora’s nature, and Mother Nature sure fights back! It has also a good environmental message, which I know won’t work on viewers…. (hope it does!)


I’ve been telling lots of people that Avatar really reminds me of FernGully! FernGully is a 1992 animated feature length film. I used to have the video tape and I would watch it over and over again, missed that so much, and would watch it again now! Both these movies has similar plot, but Avatar is obviously an advanced version, we need more of these kinda movies!

I want to be sucked into their magical world when I'm stress and need a break! Anyone creating a real Pandora?? Well, i guess the closes experience i can get is to watch the movie again in cinema.

No comments: