Saturday, December 26, 2009

Who moved my cheese?

So it’s the Christmas holidays and I had some extra time to relax and spare, so I read a book! Sarah K borrowed this book to me, so I wanted to quickly return her :) Wow, u know I seldom read books, I wish I can brag about reading books. Haha, but guess what? ‘Who moved my cheese?’ takes just about only an hour to finish! Yea, so I read a tiny book….. YAY for me!

So here’s what the book is about:


I read lots of self help and motivational articles, and after reading this, unfortunately, I wasn’t like THAT impress…. (sorry!) Maybe I’ve read too many similar articles before or may be the book is just a tad long winded. However it is still a good reminder.

So whoever wants to finish reading a book fast or needs to learn how to deal with change, go ahead and read this, it reminds you that you're actually smarter than a mice.......




No comments: